1. General terms
1.1 The Present User agreement (hereinafter - Agreement) refers to the AdsTime.org website.
1.2 The Agreement governs the rights and obligations between the Administration of the AdsTime.org website (hereinafter - the Administration) and the User of this website.
1.3 By registering on the AdsTime.org website, the user unconditionally accepts the Agreement.
1.4 The Administration of AdsTime.org website reserves the right to change or amend the Agreement at any time without the consent of the User.
2. The Subject of Agreement
2.1 The internet resource AdsTime.org provides the User with services:
- ability to collect a database of website’s users information;
- to earn on this base;
- to have access to statistics on the traffic;
- to buy clicks;
- to receive statistics on purchased clicks.
3. Rights and obligations of the parties.
3.1 The website Administration has the right:
- to restrict access to the website to the User who violates the Agreement;
- to take measures to check the User's traffic in case of disputes.
- to temporarily freeze User's payment to check the quality of his traffic. Fraud (Fraud - is fraudulent click-through, views or other actions for which there is a payment) will not be paid; - to not cheat, fraudulently increase the number of clicks and views of advertisements.
3.2 The User has the rights:
- to receive statistics on the traffic;
- to ask any questions related to the operation of the AdsTime.org website;
- to receive payments in a timely manner,
- to use all available features of the AdsTime.org internet resource.
3.3 The Administration undertakes:
- to pay out the earnings to the full extent within the established time limit;
- to ensure the availability and performance of the AdsTime.org website;
- to provide support to the User regarding the operation of the AdsTime.org internet resource.
3.4 The User undertakes:
- not to disrupt the operation AdsTime.org website;
- not to attract traffic using methods prohibited by international agreements;
- to cooperate with the verification of the traffic sources;
- not to disclose the correspondence with the Administration;
- not to create advertising campaigns which contradict the international legislation;
- not to register using User’s own referral link (such accounts are subject to disconnection from the referral program).
Last updated: January 24, 2020